Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's a Food-Filled Holiday of Fun!

Last Friday we celebrated the end of Ramadan for our Muslim brothers and sisters and for that, it was declared a regular Philippine holiday. My previous work 2 years ago did not permit me to take days off during Philippine holidays so now I'm maximizing that privilege.

Holidays such as these are usually spent with family so we went to the local mall to have lunch and to window shop.

Lunch at Kimpura, a Japanese restaurant located at Trinoma. California Maki, sautéd chicken and shrimp with asparagus and beef and been sprouts with green bell pepper.

Teppanyaki - a style of Japanese cuisine that uses an iron griddle in cooking.

 My aunt ordered a Bento Box with salmon and vegetables.

After lunch we decided to just walk around and window shop (as most women do) and after an hour or so we had our afternoon coffee. 

Since every coffee shop in Trinoma was full we decided to go to UCC Ueshima Coffee Co. (again Japanese, hooray for my go-to coffee!).

Ordered my pick-me-upper, UCC Blended Coffee.

Cinnamon French toast. Yum!

I even purchased something for my tired feet! LOL


This is my second pair. Okay enough spending for now :)

I guess I spent too much that I felt guilty afterwards HAHAHA. But then again we all enjoyed and that's what mattered the most. And oh, I think I won't be eating again for the next 2 days LOL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment