Thursday, August 15, 2013

Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Pink Chocolate: A Review

I've "inherited" a lipstick a couple of days ago from my aunt. It's slightly used but it's still in good condition. I've tried Clinique lipsticks before but I haven't purchased any cause it's a tad too expensive for me. The shade I got was Pink Chocolate:



Lately I've been trying out new shades since I'm only used to nude / pale pinks. Shades with deeper undertones (blues) suit my skin more than the bright ones. This shade is just right for my skin tone - neither too light nor too dark.

Without any lipstick.

With Clinique's Pink Chocolate - matte finish.

The color's more pigmented in person. Apologies again for the crappy photo quality, I used my phone's camera though you could still see the difference. It's bordering between red and brown, but more of a deeper red when worn.

It's also moisturizing on my lips and not drying at all although it transferred on my mug when I drank water. Over all, it's a good quality lipstick! :)

Final look. Happy Thursday! :)

2 comments:

  1. trina the color looks really nice on you :) very natural flush.the first lipstick that i really loved was from clinque which is similar to this color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shayne, another shade from Clinique that I love is Blushing Nude which gives off the same subtle color on your lips. You might also want to check that out :)

      Delete