Friday, August 30, 2013

Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick in Red Wine: A Review

My first purchase from Sample Room PH! Yay! :)

I'm not into bold colors, especially red, but I figured every girl's gotta have her red lippie right? I've been meaning to buy MAC's Ruby Woo or RiRi Woo but MAC lipsticks are not within my budget (PHP 1,000.00 each, I know right?!). I've canvassed red lippies from Maybelline, Revlon and L'Oreal but everything seems expensive to me and I don't think I'll be able to use it frequently since I'm not into loud colors. I just need a red lipstick as a back up on lull days.

Anyway, I've come across the Colour Collection lipstick in Red Wine from Sample Room, as seen from my previous post. Here's what the package looked like:







The lipstick has great color pay-off. It is pigmented enough to last me for 4 hours straight except when I ate and drank water for it transferred on my mug. 


It is very moisturizing as well, and not at all drying. I didn't have what looked like chapped lips at the end of the day, though the color faded so I had to touch up after eating lunch. It has a glossy finish, and at first swipe you get enough color to cover your lips so the first application is enough for me.

I've been hearing about Colour Collection for the longest time but this is my first in trying one of their products. I'm very much satisfied from the color pigmentation and the moisture that it gives. Looking forward to trying more products from their makeup line.

Leaving you with the selfies I took while wearing the Red Wine lippie:

Red lips and biker jacket I got from Ukay-ukay. Happy Fridayyy~ :)

1 comment: