Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bobbie Matte Nail Polish Top Coat and Other Things

I know a month has passed since my last post. I have so many things to write about but I just don't know how to express it. Pretty exhausting month for me, with deadlines (work-wise) and summer outings here and there, or is it because of the Manila heat?

Well anyway, to start off, I have recently discovered this amazing top coat from Bobbie which turns your glossy polishes into matte! Introducing this very affordable product that retails for PHP 34.25 and is readily available in your local drugstores (Watsons, SM Department Store, Mercury Drug).

Image from Google

Since yesterday was a holiday and I didn't go to work, my friends and I did our own nails. I had mine in blue, my two other friends had pink and turquoise.

Ombre from left to right! :)


I dunno if you could notice it but it's not as glossy as your regular polish. These photos does not do justice to my nails and looks way better in person. Matte, for me, as in nail polishes and make-up, is cleaner looking than glossy / shimmery ones.

Image from Google. LA Colors Ombre set.

On another note, since it's Summer, I've decided to slowly start my diet and get back to my normal 120 pounds. My officemate and I stocked up on some salami, wheat bread, cheese and tomatoes which we eat every lunch. 

Salami was currently in the microwave when I took a picture of my nearly done sandwich. Wheat bread and tomatoes on cheese. Yum!

After lunch, I had my usual cup of tea. Tea leaves are rarely seen in Manila, this one was bought as "pasalubong" from China.

Isn't it obvious from this post that I like the color blue? Lol

One more day to go 'til weekend. Weee~

No comments:

Post a Comment