Thursday, April 4, 2013

All That Glitters!

Upon dawdling around on a mid-afternoon, I saw this tiangge / flea market on the middle of the tall office buildings one Thursday afternoon. I was looking for some cute inexpensive accessories and tops when I stumbled on some cheap but attractive nail polishes. I am not the girly type who goes for noticeable, colorful polishes but then again why not. My favorite color is aqua so I got one, and peach and tan colors as well. I also got two glittery polishes.

Looks like a Korean or Chinese brand. These could also be found at 168 Mall in Quiapo. 3 colored polishes for 100 PHP and 2 glittery polishes for 100 PHP. I spent 200 PHP for all of these - how cheap!



Peach

Aqua

Tan

On my right hand: Aqua and Peach with glitters - sorry for the not so neat application :)

On my left hand: Aqua and Tan with glitters

I usually go for colors that look natural - tans, bronzes and pale pinks. At first I felt like the blue one didn't suit my skin color but after sporting this for over a day, I could say that I really like it all along, especially the glittery ones. I ended up giving these to my sister who's keen on colorful polishes. I kept the glittery ones though - these might come in handy for lull times when I want to add color to my day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now I want to buy a new polish. Let's shop for some soon! :D

    ReplyDelete