Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This Bomb Diggity's First.


I thought of writing my first blog post yesterday, cause it's Monday and I'd like to start off my week like that. But then again I was caught up in too much work that when I got home, I immediately fell smack right into the middle of my bed, unkempt and smelling of smoke from almost an hour of commuting.

The past three months have been a bit tough on me, work-wise. I'm still struggling with my new job and I feel as if everyone on my team's pressuring me. So I took 2 days off two weeks ago just to have some R&R. Le Boyfriend and I went to his hometown, where everyday's sunny with no hints of cloud unlike here in the Metro. No, we didn't go there to see his family, but of course to visit one of Philippines' beaches.

Collibra Island, Dasol, Pangasinan

Fine, white sand and cool, deep blue water. Ahh.. This is the life! Though I have been in a number of beaches in the country, I haven't seen anything like this before. This island is called Collibra (Snake), for snakes come out during the night. Some blogs I have read even have photos of the snake skins. Eww! Lol. Good thing they're not as fond of the hot sun as I am.

Here are some more pictures:

We only have these 4 trees to shade us from the heat, so imagine how tanned we look like afterwards that no sun block could ever shield us from the scorching sun.


Le Boyfie

Of course I have to thank Nanay Precy who has been our host for the overnight stay that we had. If you want to visit the place, here is her number: 09075183062. For the whole two days she filled our bellies with fresh seafood - bangus or milk fish and squid. Yum!

For the complete directions on how to get there, click here. Grabbed these instructions from Travex Travels.

I felt somewhat relaxed after seeing these photos once more, but then again I remembered that I still have tons of work to do tomorrow. Ugh.

So there you go, I've given you a portion of my life to kick off my bomb diggity, or what we call an awesome, life of mine. I was inspired to write cause of my love of make-up and travel with a side of food, lifestyle and fashion. I'd have product reviews from time to time, instructions and maps of places I've been to and just snippets of Signorina Trina. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment