Friday, May 3, 2013

And We're Back! @ Dasol, Pangasinan (Summer Outing # 2)

About the same time last week, my office mates and I were feeling excited on our then upcoming trip. Remember my first post? Le Boyfie and I went to Dasol, Pangasinan for some R & R. I wanted to go back and so I brought my friends with me (and of course Le Boyfie too).

Manila last week was partly cloudy with scattered rains and so I thought I wouldn't be seeing Mr. Sunshine on our trip, but it was the exact opposite. Blue skies with no hint of clouds greeted us as we arrived in the municipality of Dasol from a 6-hour bus ride. We immediately went to the wet market to buy some crabs (for brunch) and marshmallows and hot dogs for the bonfire that we are to set up.

 Yum! PHP 300 for 1 kilo, while in Manila it's roughly PHP 300 each (as in per crab).

 "Lapu-lapu" fresh out of the sea.

"Dilis", yummers! Cooked by Nanay Precy :)

Let's eat!

I have a couple of places that I haven't been to, so we had island hopping immediately after lunch.


From the shore, you need to swim a bit further for you to get to the swings. Swings are attached on the tree above.

Payong-payong Island. This "bahay kubo" is situated on a large rock.


Bonfire at night. Ah.. this is the life!

Lyka - a first timer on roasting marshmallows through bonfire.

 Le Boyfie, myself, officemates (Lyka, Hazel and her friend Lorraine).



The first time I went here, it was like love at first sight! This is, without a doubt, the best place for me to go to every summer. Far, yes - it took us approximately 7 hours (6 hours by bus and an hour more by boat). But good places such as these are not easy to reach, right? I told Nanay Precy that we'll surely come back next year.

Para-para-paradise  ♪ ♪ ♪

1 comment:

  1. Dude! we need to go here together. I'm craving for crab because of this! *drools*

    ReplyDelete